Bring the IAM to You
If you would like to schedule an IAM member to discuss the value of mediation at your next business, professional, civic, service club, or religious group meeting, contact the IAM. One of our members would be happy to come to your meeting to discuss a variety of topics such as:
- What is mediation and what are the benefits of mediation over litigation?
- When is mediation required by the courts?
- What are the advantages of early mediation?
- Can I use mediation to solve employment issues in my company?
- Can mediation be used to solve complex family issues?
For General Inquiries
Indiana Association of Mediators
c/o Tess Worrell, President
49 S. Elm
Zionsville, IN 46077
For Membership, Listings & Website Inquiries
952 Richard Rd.
Dyer, IN 46311
Or, please reach out using the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.