The Benefits of Membership in the Indiana Association of Mediators
- Member discounts on IAM Training Conferences featuring nationally recognized experts in the field. Recently, the IAM has brought in such speakers as Lee Jay Berman in 2012, Zena Zumeta in 2013 and 2019, Jennifer Kresge in 2014, Larry Bridgesmith in 2015, Tammy Lenski in 2016, Tricia Jones in 2017, James Coben in 2018 and Bill Eddy in 2021.
- The opportunity to be involved in mediation activities of Indiana’s only mediator’s association for attorneys, social workers, and other mediation professionals
- A free listing on the Association’s “Find A Mediator” page to get your name in front of potential clients
- A detailed contact profile on the IAM website (accessible by members only) with your personal information to allow better networking with other IAM members and one-on-one communication – the profile can include your picture and you control the amount of information that will be seen by other members
- The IAM Newsletter, which provides information on IAM members, their activities, and topics relating to mediation
- Networking opportunities among fellow mediators at IAM functions
- The right to use the IAM logo on your business card, stationary, and website
- A voice in mediation legislation
- Reciprocal member pricing for training classes offered by mediation associations in other states, if a reciprocity agreement is in place
- Discount pricing with approved providers of mediation training, including the National Association of Social Workers (IN Chapter) and Kim Van Valer, who presents an approved 40-hour Domestic Relations class
- Access to the IAM membership mailing list
- Discount pricing on all courses and products to help you become a mediator in Indiana (including live workshops, webinars, both live and pre-recorded, and products such as books, DVDs and audio CDs) offered by the American Institute of Mediation
Become a Member
From September 1st through December 31st, 2021, membership dues in the Indiana Association of Mediators are $80, which covers the balance of 2021 as well as all of 2022. Membership dues for the Indiana Association of Mediators are just $60. We invite you to join us, become a mediator, expand your network and grow your practice.