The annual meeting of the membership of the Indiana Association of Mediators (IAM) was held on October 21, 2021, via ZOOM. At the meeting, officers and directors were elected for the 2022 term. The officers also serve as directors of the IAM. At the monthly board meeting conducted via ZOOM on December 9, 2021, J. Bruce Wright, was nominated and elected. At the monthly board meeting conducted via ZOOM on February 10, 2022, Christine Douglas was nominated and elected.
Addendum: During the July 13, 2023 meeting, Christine Douglas resigned from the board. Katie Robinson was nominated and elected to the board. Tess Worrell, Immediate Past President, resigned from the board on August 1st, 2023.
Officers and Directors for 2023
- Lea Shelemey – President (Valparaiso)
- Matthew Carroll- Vice President (Dyer)
- Marya Pleasant – Treasurer (Dyer)
- Hillary Sharpnack – Assistant Treasurer and Secretary (Fishers)
All of the officers serve as directors of the Association. Other directors include:
- Rick Wacker (Fishers)
- Kim Van Valer (Franklin)
- Carolyn Roper (Westville)
- Kathy Elpers (Evansville)
- Dee A. Young (Indianapolis)
- J. Bruce Wright (Fishers)
- Janetta Coleman (Indianapolis)
- Katie Robinson (Noblesville) – Chair, Social Media and Marketing Committee